Improved performance, better placement, better-matched work groups and job fit within the corporate structure significantly impacts the bottom-line.
Fortune 500 Company: Sales Force
Company needed a best performer sales model to grow nationally and quickly.
- Three unique sales divisions were identified.
- Each division was given unique benchmarks for success with top performers being compared to average and low producers.
- Focused changes were made in best performer hiring, training, and placement of their current personnel. sales grew from $1.7 Billion to $8.3 Billion in 14 months.
- Sales grew from $1.7 Billion to $8.3 Billion in 14 months.
Mentoring and Personnel Development
Through mentoring, specialised sales skills were improved resulting in:
- More frequent contact between the small outside sales force.
- More direct mentoring from the upper management team.
Critical indicators pointed to the following areas that needed personal development:
- Focus/Concentration, assertiveness and improved self-image.