Improving Selection of Personnel and Matching for Job Fit.
Benchmarking best performing customer care employees with the Judgment IndexTM can be used to improve hiring, placement and create effective individual development plans, which reduces turnover losses” in personnel.
Insurance Company: Customer Service Division
Annual turnover 38%
- We benchmarked those who had been in customer service for 5 years or more and received excellent performance appraisals in customer care and job satisfaction.
- We maintained the current hiring practices but changed the hiring standard to match the organisation’s “best performer” customer service model as revealed by Judgment IndexTM results.
- Within one year turnover was cut in half. By the end of two years turnover had been reduced to 7%.
- Savings over five years added to more than $14 Million in training costs alone!
Using Judgment IndexTM, the company not only hired better, but trained better. Specific indicators were uncovered that pointed to several critical skills that were lacking. Training was used to strengthen and improve these weaknesses.
- The ability to notice more than the client’s obvious issues and requirements.
- The ability to reduce and manage both work and personal stress.
- The ability to deal with difficult people.