Over 100 studies have been used to validate the Axiological model including an extensive study using a database of over 40,000 people from executives to entry level workers. Axiology, the science of human values, enables us to identify the internal valuing systems that influence our perceptions, decisions and actions – to clearly understand “why” we do what we do!
- The Judgment Index™ has been validated in over 30 individual studies. Concurrent validation studies keep the results accurate and fresh.
- The Judgment Index™ is also documented for Construct Validity, Face Validity, and Predictive Validity.
- The Judgment Index™ has met the rigorous EEOC standards set by the United States Federal Government Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) for employment assessments.
- Careful monitoring and validation for 40+ years make the Judgment Index™ the most scientific, mathematical and logically-based instrument in the world.
- The prestigious Nobel Prize nomination was received for the life’s work of the creator of the Judgment Index™.
The difference between the Judgment Index™ and other assessments
- The Judgment Index™ is a true measure of values
- The Judgment Index™ is not a self-reporting tool, therefore it is near impossible to ‘game’ the result
- It is not time consuming as it only takes around 10-20 minutes to complete
- It’s different! Being asked to rank seemingly abstract statements into an order is a new experience for most and the majority of users report it to be a pleasant experience
- It’s just one assessment with multiple uses, we do not have different assessments for different roles or requirements
- It measures a person’s value system and judgement capacity – not their personality
- You can benchmark new hires against top performers
- Personalise your approach to training, recruitment and coaching
If you want more information about the validity of the Judgment Index, contact our team.