Interested in using the Judgment Index™ (JI) to:
recruit and retain the right people,
coach your existing employees or clients,
develop leaders and build high performing teams,
and/or manage risk or health and wellness in your workplace?
Judgment Index offers a two day training course to be an accredited coach
This enables you to become an Accredited JI Consultant. This training provides the foundation and background for understanding the Judgment Index™ reports and will cover:
- applications and benefits of the JI,
- validation studies,
- interpreting and understanding the specialty reports
- core areas of Judgement: Relational, Tactical & Strategic, and
- experiences across employment, aged care, health, insurance and sporting industries
The course has been developed to accommodate coaches, recruiters, human resource professionals, management consultants, and business owners. Our Judgment Index Affiliate Training has been approved for ICF Continuing Coach Education and ICF Resource Development credits.
Following successful completion of the training
You will be an accredited coach, able to generate and manage your reports independently online and apply for re-seller status with Judgment Index Australia to create a steady income stream through use of the reports. You will also get;
- Free Personal Narrative and Blue Diamond reports for you and 3 others (RRP $350 per report)
- Discounts on over 70 reports generated from the one assessment
- Access to the member forum for ongoing support, videos and webinars
- Customisable worksheets to use within your service or company
$3000 worth of value for only $1500 + gst
Customised 2 hour training sessions can be arranged for HR or management groups who will be using the Judgment Index within their teams. This basic insight into the Judgment Index is necessary when introducing the Judgment Index as part of the overall business strategy and our training can be easily customised to your business needs and JI use. Shorter 30 minute presentations are complimentary for Judgment Index business customers.
Upcoming Course Dates for Accredited Training
1st and 2nd of September 2020
13th and 14th of October 2020